Featured Post

Monday, February 8, 2016

Reminder to SH orchestra families...concert tomorrow at the SH at 7:30

Tuesday, February 9, the SH Orchestra will be reprising the music from the Indiana Orchestras Rock! concert, including Jennifer Han's amazing virtuosic performance of the first movement of Vivaldi's Winter.  

I must confess to you that I did not have this one on the beginning of the year schedule, since we weren't originally going to play this one.  It is traditionally an orchestra/choral concert, which is what it will be for tomorrow night.  The orchestra will play first (at 7:30) followed by folk songs performed by the choral department, conducted by Mr. Salser.

Please forgive me for not giving you more formal notice.  I started reminding the students about 2 weeks ago, so I really hope this isn't the first time you've heard of this concert!

Thank you very much for your understanding, and I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.